- After implementing SSL, Webi Rich Client no longer connects to Bex queries through Bics/olap connections.
- Get error:"com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: [[error.openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed] 0] <<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><ConnectionString>..."
- Connection from Webi in BI Launchpad is working and local connection from Information Design Tool (IDT) is working
- Before configuring SSL, the connection to BW was working from the Web Intelligence rich Client
- log files show errors such as "com/crystaldecisions/sdk/plugin/authentication/sap/internal/SAPR3GlobalState$CannotRetrieveException"
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 (BI 4.2) SP8
Web Intelligence (WebI)
Web Intelligence Rich Client (WRC)
KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.