- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with a Transportation Requirement (TRQ) Document such as a Forwarding Order (FWO), Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR).
- The Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR) has the Freight Unit Update Strategy defined as "Item Swap Not Allowed".
- The Freight Unit building results in two or more Freight Units (FUs). The FUs are not yet planned.
- The TRQ is modified where item quantities are updated.
- This results in item swaps between the FUs, even though the FUBR does not allow item swaps.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
item swap not allowed fubr freight unit building rule strategy update trq dtr otr fixed planned unplanned , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.