- Type of an element is a complex type that is defined in another XML Model (XSM).
- This complex type appears as an external shortcut in the diagram.
- Elements of the complex type shortcut are not visible in PD Web.
- The sequence group particle may not be visible in PD Web.
- If the sequence group particle is visible in PD Web, it is not clickable so can not be expanded.
- The diagram looks truncated to the right.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
cmr, include, import, choice, CR824377, CR#824377, 824377 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.