- When Launching the Fiori Launchpad Designer https:<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap_arsrvc_upb_admin/main.html?scope=CUST&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN the catalogs seems to be missing
- Errors are shown as follows:
Reference lost: Note 2495630 Page X-SAP-UI2-ADCAT:SAP_TC_S4CRM_INVESTIGATOR:S4CRM, Instance ID FA163EF08D101EE9A1D1D5EE8B4728A1_AL
and other reference lost
- The following catalogs are all missing:
- Tried the following SAP Note without success -
2269272 - "Reference Lost" Error for FLP Tiles after applying new UI component version (Tells user to properly maintain the RFC via SAP Tcode = SM59 and makes sure that the System Alias are in /UI2/V_SYSALIAS)
2495630 - Reference lost displayed in Fiori Launchpad Designer (Request user to run: Report /UI2/GET_APP_DESCR_REMOTE_ALL)
- Also tried to run SAPUI5 Report Tool - /UI2/REFERENCE_LOST (See Reference SAP enhancement note: 2500483 - Supportability Enhancements FLP - which shows additional report tools available to users)
Give the Instance ID above and it will claim that Catalog/Group SAP_TC_S4CRM_INVESTIGATOR (Configuration) and it will give a solution to /UI2/APPDESC_GET_ALL to replicate all the catalogs while recommending to specify "SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN" as a key.
However this also fails.
- While running /UI2/APPDESC_GET_ALL to point to SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN, it shows failure
- Per SAP Note 2269272, the /UI2/V_SYSALIAS and /UI2/VC_SYSALIAS are maintained and it has S4CRM in it
- Trying to launch the http://<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm shows 404 errors:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
.. 404 (Not Found) crmuifServer.js: 625
S/4HANA 1909 FP02 and others
"Reference lost Fiori","Fiori Launchpad Designer Reference lost","SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN","SAP_SERV_BC_EMP_MD_T","SAP_CRM_BC_INVESTIGATOR","SAP_TC_S4CRM_SERV_BE_APPS","Application Type = Web Client UI","Web Client UI","Web Client UI requirement","Web Client UI Services","WEBCUIF" , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , CRM-S4-IHR , S4CRM: In-House Repair , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.