Payment Terms not being picked up when selecting two Purchase Orders in the Invoice Entry screen
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Search and select two Purchase Orders for the same Supplier.
- Click on New Invoice button.
System does not select any Payment Terms.
For creating the Supplier Invoice for two or more Purchase Orders in the Invoice Entry screen, it is necessary to have the Payment Terms maintained in the Supplier Master Data.
To resolve this issue, please maintain the Payment Terms in Supplier Master Data as per following steps:
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view.
- Search and open the respective Supplier.
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to the Purchasing tab.
- Enter a Payment Term in the Payment Terms field.
Once this is maintained you should be able to create a Supplier Invoice using two or more Purchase Ordersf or the same Supplier with the Payment Term field completed.
Purchase Order, Supplier Invoice, Supplier, Payment Terms , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To