When launching worksheets in Compensation, the job status in Monitor Jobs is 'Failed'.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to instance.
- Admin Center
- Compensation Home
- Select Template
- Manage Worksheets - Create worksheet
- Select Worksheet Name, Dates and Head of Compensation Planning
- Launch Plan
- Go to Monitor Jobs - Job Status is "Failed"
- In Template there are already created worksheets.
- Existing worksheets are using old template settings.
- If the template settings are changed, it will prevent new worksheets from being created and will cause the job to fail.
To fix this issue, the number format has to be reverted back to the original configuration and a new worksheet needs to be launched.
Malformed pattern, Compensation, Worksheets, Job Error. , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-SCH , Launch Worksheets; Scheduled jobs , Problem