After finished the configuration for the advanced feature "Enable Single Sign-on for mobile app users" for the HANA live data connection, got the below error when saved the connection:
"We couldn't connect to your HANA system. For more information, see our troubleshooting page."
"We could not validate your settings for advanced features. Please double check with your administrator that Advanced Features have been enabled or edit the connection details and try again."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the help guide to configure SAP Cloud Connector-based mobile Single Sign-On: https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/35550182229c4cc6a3c2a3b43171800b.html
- Check the option "Enable Single Sign-on for mobile app users" and save the connection, notice that error happened.
Incorrect configuration parameters
Enter correct configuration parameters
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , Problem