How to configure TCS on Procurement side in S/4HANA Cloud
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India Version (CIN) component
Steps to configure in Cloud to calculate TCS on Vendor side
Below are the configurations to be maintained:
- Maintain Company PAN
Go to "Maintain Additional Parameters" or SSCUI : 102739
- Choose company code and click on additional data.
- Maintain Company PAN in parameter J_1I02 as shown in the below screenshot
- Maintain Supplier PAN
- App Name: Maintain Business Partner
- Role Name: Supplier – FLVN00 Supplier (Fin.Accounting)
- For the created Business Partner in the app Maintain Business Partner, maintain the Supplier PAN in the "PAN" field as highlighted in the below screenshot:
- Maintain the combination of Company code PAN and Seller PAN to enable TCS with the relevance checkbox
- App name: Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement - India
- Role name: SAP_BR_PURCHASER_IN
- TCS relevant check must be manually ticked in the App "Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement" against the Supplier PAN and Company Code PAN combination. Accumulation concept to check the threshold/limit is not handled automatically, the reason being the order in which the seller accumulates the threshold and the seller invoice captured during the procurement may not be same.
- Routine is provided which checks the Company Code PAN, Supplier PAN and the TCS relevant check to trigger the TCS calculation
- As per the routine logic, the TCS condition value will become statistical, in case if the TCS relevant check is not checked in the App "Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement".
- User should maintain the TCS relevant check manually for the supplier invoices exceeding the threshold.
- You will see the TCS calculation in the Purchase Order and Vendor invoice capturing, based on the above relevance check maintained.
TCS will not be calculated in the below cases:
- Company PAN is not maintained in the master data.
- Supplier PAN is not maintained in the master data.
- Company PAN and Supplier not maintained in the App "Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement".
- TCS Relevance check is not maintained in the App "Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement".
- The posting date is not within the validity dates in App "Maintain TCS Relevance for Procurement".
TCS, Procurement, scope id, tax procedure, purchase, vendor, supplier PAN, Company PAN, J_1I02 , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , use FI-LOC-MM-IN , Problem