Some of the admin with access to Manage Document can see recruiting related document like offer letter, resume or cover letter. Is there a way to restrict access to this recruiting document?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Search for Manage Document
3. In the page, the user is able to see files used in recruiting like resume or offer letters.
To disable recruiting documents, Here are the steps:
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings
2. Look for General Data Privacy Settings
3. Check the option "Do not allow admin users to access Recruiting Attachment documents"
This switch is all or nothing. Once checked, it will be applied to all admins.
additional attachment, certificate, cv, diploma, pdf, doc, docx, txt, ppt. elsx , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To