- Client process unexpectedly disconnected
- ASE Errorlog contains an "Infected with signal 11 error" in function showplan() when running sp_droplogin when "plan text pipe active" = 1
- In ASE logs you could see
Address (showplan+0x800), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
SQL causing error : EXEC sp_droplogin 'TEST'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16 SP04
- sp_configure option "plan text pipe" = 1
CR#824402, 824402, CR824402, showplan, sp_droplogin, signal 11 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.