- You have configured returns processing using SPRO path: Financial Accounting-->Bank Accounting-->Business Transactions-->Payment Transactions-->Electronic Bank Statement-->Configure Returns Processing. When uploading the bank statement file using FF_5 to reverse the payment documents, new open items are generated, and these items are not updated with the values as per the "Change Open Items/Change Mandate Status" configuration of returns processing.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
returns processing, reverse clearing, OT83, posting rule, payment method, change open items, change mandate status, FF_5 , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.