You have performed one of below actions to set Load Plan Status of a freight document:
- On the Freight document header, the Load Plan Status (Load Planning) is set to Planned or Finalized.
- On the Freight document items, the Load Plan Status is set to Planned or Finalized manually, or after creating Load Plan, the items get Load Plan Status Planned.
These actions result in below situation:
- On the next relevant stop, the Load Plan Status (Stop) is set to Invalidated (Statuses tab, Overview tab). The expectation is status Planned on the stop level too.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
LOAD_PLAN_STATUS, RECALC_STOP_STATUS, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_A_SET_LOAD_PLAN, , KBA , TM-FRM-STS , Statuses, Events, and Block Handling , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN-LP , Load Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.