- Scheduled jobs staying pending long time.
- The jobs fail with the error "An error occurred while getting export result: Response from external server has status code of 503"
- A new job as well as the existing one generate the same error above.
- SYSTEM - MONITOR - TRACE shows:
"Please verify the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector connection status under the SAP Cloud Platform account that is linked to your SAP Analytics Cloud system; and check the Cloud Connect...."
"There is no SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) connected to your subaccount. Requested opening of a tunnel for subaccount..."
- 'Out of memory' error when SAP Cloud Connector was restarted.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, no more memory, out of memory, RSPM_MONITOR, SBGRFCMON, RSBPC_ODATA_EXPORT, aDSO, No more memory available to add rows to an internal table, export job, pending, failure, an error occurred while getting export result, Response from external server has status code of 503, there is no SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) connected to your subaccount, SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.