The complete compliance task tile is created for the external user but after completing this task the compliance e- signature tile is not visible.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Onboarding is initiated for the candidate
2. Candidate completes all the steps and reaches to the compliance form step
3. The complete compliance task tile is visible and the candidate completes the task
4. After this the compliance e-Signature tile is not created
5. In the BPE when you check for the documents ComplianceDocumentWorkflow process there will be an error ID associated with this process
The reason for the issue is that the locale of the form in the system is different from the locale of the form in the PFS account, for example: The system locale is en_GB and when we check in manage data the compliance form locale is en_GB.
But when you login to the PFS account and check under maintain forms->SAP Templates the locale is en_US. Due to this miss match the error occurred and the E-signature tile was not seen. The possible reason for this could be that when the Metadata sync Job ran the PFS credentials were used in different instance and later the same credentials were used in the current instance.
1. Login to the PFS account
2. Go to maintain form: SAP templates download the forms that are present in the wrong locale(Example: en_US)
3. Go to upload form section and upload the form and select the correct locale (example: en_GB) from the top right corner of the page and upload the form that you downloaded with correct locale.
4. Test it with a new candidate.
compliance form, e-signature, tile, not visible, candidate, external user, external candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem