• It is not passable to delete the remote SQL Server DB connection from Solman DBACockpit
• Error message "Currently used monitor connection may not be changed" shows in DBACOCKPIT
• SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
• Solution Manager 7.1 or higher
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher
Currently used monitor, 1744830,reset DBACockpit,Solution Manager , KBA , BC-DB-MSS-CCM , CCMS/Database Monitors for SQL Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.