- During an upgrade using Software Update Manager (SUM), the upgrade will not proceed in phase MAIN_DTTRANS/DOWNCONF_DTTRANS_BCK after selecting option "Backup completed":
To reset the whole update now, proceed as follows:
* Choose "Resume production operation" and click "Next"
* Await the next dialog indicating that the system is up and running again.
* Choose "Reset" from the "More" menu and confirm this decision during the
01) * Backup completed
02) - Resume production operation
03) - Exit program
: Backup completed
- No error is reported on the SUM UI
- The SAPupConsole.log shows the following message:
*Note* : The database log mode will now switch to AUTOOVERWRITE.
*Caution:* To be able to recover the current database state and avoid the risk
of losing all data you need to create a log backup.
Have you created a log backup of your database?
The database log was *not* saved. If you want to continue the update create a
log backup of your database now.
DOWNCONFBCK.LOG , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.