- When opening a workbook from BPF, below error is received when passing value through the variable from BPF context to variable in the template
"Characteristic Cost Center has no master data for XXX or you do not have authorization (com.sap.ip.bi.bics.dataaccess.consumer.impl.selector.selection.SingleMember-NoMasterdata)"
- The variable doesn't pass correctly from BPF to AO
- Creating a new template from scratch will lead to the same result.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP_BW 750 0014 / AO 2.8 SP3
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin, BPC4HANA, BW4HANA, Characteristic Cost Center has no master data for XXX or you do not have authorization, BPF AFO report, BPF Context , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.