- While search by an user under the people search (right top search box) only the last name of the users are showing as result;
- While search by an user under the people search (right top search box) only the first name of the users are showing as result;
- User name inconsistent on the People Search
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
To reproduce the issue:
- Go to Home Page
- Search by an user
- Then only last names will in the dropdown of users results.
The cause could be:
- Name Format is not setup correctly and then is showing as setup instead as how you would like to be shown;
- Name format does not take effect after user is created via Add new hire feature.
To solve this issue, please follow the below steps:
First check if the Name Format is setup correctly:
- Go through Help Page Guide to review the setup;
- Take extra attention to the data on Manage Data for the object Name Format to see if there is some entry that has a format similar to what you see (missing the last, the first name or any other name field), you will likely need to adjust it to comply with your requirements. This is referred on this Page
Note: The name format is an implementation specific configuration and each customer need to decide how it will be setup with your implementation partner as you could have a specific business case that some information should not be shown or shown from a different field from legal documents.
If the setup is correct, try to follow the below if the issue is for an new user created via Add New Hire feature:
- Go to Admin Center
- Import Employee Data
3. Select "Personal Information" entity and select the csv file (with formal-name) and click import
last name, People Search , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , Problem