When reporting on Candidate Profile, the Last Login information in null.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This is caused on the following scenario:
- The Candidate Profile has been referred by a user but the candidate never logged in.
- The Candidate Profile has been referred by an Agency but the candidate never logged in.
- The Candidate Profile has been created by a Recruiter but the candidate never logged in.
- The Candidate Profile has been created via OData but the candidate never logged in.
In case you noticed that the Last Modified date is greater than the Last Login date, it means that the Candidate Profile was edited by someone rather than the candidate.
This is an expected behavior. If the candidate never logs into its own account, the Last Login will remain null.
If you are having purge issues due to the missing Last Login date, you need to be sure that you are using DRTM since DRM does not handle such scenarios.
With DRTM, you can define a period that the candidate can accept the DPCS after the Candidate Profile is created. If the candidate doesn't login and accept the statement, the system will consider the Candidate Profile for purge in the next time the job is executed.
If you are already using DRTM, this setting can be found on:
- Admin Center > Manage Data
- DRTM Candidate Profile
- Select the Country
- "Period of Non-Acceptance of DPCS"
null, missing, last, login, date, empty, information, report, purge, reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem