You want to find all the contacts which have no e-mail maintained. You then use the parameter "IsInitial" in the E-mail standard field in Contact Advanced Search.
However when you check the results table, there are some contacts that still have e-mails maintained.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Work Center.
- Open Contacts view.
- Click on the Advanced Search button.
- Click on the More Options button besides the E-mail field.
- In Include select Condition Is Initial.
- Press OK.
- Press the Go button.
Contacts have multiple relationships with and without e-mail maintained.
You need to check the Contact relationships by:
- Open the Contact that has e-mail.
- Go to the Relationship tab.
- The Contact will have multiple relationships.
- Select each one and check on the Details pane if the E-mail is maintained.
For this specific contact not to show up on the query you would need to either maintained the mail address where there's no e-mail or remove the respective relationship. The decision of how to resolve will depend on your business requirement.
Contact; E-mail; Filter; Is Initial; Advanced Search; Relationship; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To