You want to find the accounts of a specific country, then in the Advanced Search of the Accounts view you select a country XYZ (where XYZ is any country) in the Country/Region standard field and perform the query.
However when you check the results you see some different countries than the one you selected in the Country/Region field.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Work Center.
- Open Accounts view.
- Click on Advanced Search button.
- Select country XYZ(where XYZ is any country) in the Country/Region field.
- Click Go to perform the query.
- Check in the results that the Country/Region column is showing some results different than the one you selected.
Accounts may have multiple addresses maintained which may also have different countries.
You need to check the Addresses maintained in the Account that shouldn't be appearing:
- Open the Account that shouldn't be appearing in the results.
- Go to the Addresses tab.
- The Account have multiple addresses.
- Click on each one and check maintained Country/Region value.
- One of them will have the country you selected in the search.
If you don't wish this to show up in the search, then the account must have a single country only. If it has multiple addresses with countries, the search will find it and add to the results, as this would be the expected behavior.
Account; Country; Advanced Search; Filter; Results; Addresses; C4C; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To