- "Insufficient field-level permission" when upserting pre-approved job requisition.
- FO/GO fields are not upserted even though it shows "Job Requisition has been updated successfully".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When upserting a pre-approved job requisition, it requires the API user to be the same as the current approver, otherwise it will return an error "Insufficient field-level permission".
- The error "Insufficient field-level permission" is not sent when upserting FO/GO fields. When upserting FO/GO fields, it always responds with "Job Requisition has been updated successfully", but the value will not be updated.
- The current approver does not have the write permission to the targeted field in payload.
Please reassign the job requisition role of the current approver (Currently With) to the API user. If you use Integration Center, please reassign it to the integration owner.
Be sure that current approver also has the necessary field level permission (RBP and Job Requisition template) when upserting during pre-approved stage.
KB article 2103300 - Reassign Job Requisition - Recruiting Management
OData API, integration center, upsert, job req, pre-approved, 403, Insufficient field-level permission, FO, GO, Currently With, approver , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem