You see that despite of configuring the sales phases and sales cycles, the opportunity does not show any activities under the sales activities facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Opportunities view
- Select Show all and find for DEF (DEF represents the name of the opportunity)
- Go to Sales Activities facet
Here you see that none of the sales activities that are defined in the business configuration are shown.
Either you have not set the default value for Salescycle in the business configuration or you are defaulting an initial(empty) value from code list restrictionfor the sales cycle field.
You can check the sales cycles settings by the following steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview and search for aAtivity Sales Cycles and Phases
- Open the Activity and click Specify Default Sales Cycle option
- Here you can find the default Sales Cycle defined for Opportunity.
For checking the steps via code list restriction, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Administrator workcenter
- Go to General settings view
- Open Code List Restrictions
- From the Advanced search filter, select Business Object Name as Opportunity and Code To Restrict as Sales Cycle
- Open the entry
- Go to Default Values facet
You can check if there is a <Empty> value defaulted here for the field and correct it.
Sales Activity, Activity Advisor, Opportunity, Missing, Empty, Tasks, Activities , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem