- Employee can't see newly created New Hire Template in Add New Employee screen;
- Configurable New Hire Template missing in hire/rehire wizards.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Hire/Rehire wizard
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data > Create New;
- Hire Template;
- Configure custom hire template ;
- Now as a hiring manager go to 'Add new Employee' page;
- Hire template missing.
Missing Manage Recruit Configuration Templates permission.
- Go to Manage permission role > Search for Employee permission role;
- Click Permission> Search for Manage Hire;
- Give permission to "Manage Recruit Configuration Templates";
- Select the templates for which you want to give employee permission.
Once the new hire templates are created and permissioned, the hiring manager will see a list of templates they have access within the supported hire scenarios, such as Add New Employee, Add New Employee for Fixed Term, or Rehire Inactive Employee.
configurable new hire, new hire template, hire template, custom hire template missing, add new employee, employee can't see new hire template, Add New Employee for Fixed Term, Rehire Inactive Employee , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR-CHW , Configurable Hire Wizard , Problem