- A Pay Component has been configured and correct permissions to view/edit the pay component have been given.
- The Recurring/Target combination on the pay component itself also has been configured correctly and the payComponent settings in the Corporate Data Model are correct
- However, The pay component is missing on the dropdown.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a pay component as per the standard process and the permissions have been configured
- When you navigate to the People profile, the pay component is not displayed
- This could happen for Recurring or Non-Recurring Pay Component (Spot Bonus Portlet)
This is because there is an association between the country object and the Pay Component
Make sure that the newly created Pay Component is associated with the Country object under Manage data
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Spot Bonus, Association, pay component , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-NRE , Spot Bonus & Non-Recurring Payments , Problem