Your end user created a query using the "Save Query As" in Advanced Search of a given business object, but the query is not showing up on the query list after that.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any Business Object (e.g. Accounts, Opportunities, Tickets, etc.).
- In the Advanced Search screen of OWL (Object Work List) type the values on the fields for your custom query.
- Click on the button "Save Query As".
- Type a name for your custom query.
- Click on "Save".
- Go to query list, it is not there.
The standard query "All" is hidden on the query list, hence user created queries won't show up.
You need to make the standard query "All" visible via Organize Queries:
- Go to the affected Business Object (e.g. Accounts, Opportunities, Tickets, etc.).
- Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Go to Advanced Search.
- Click in the Organize Queries button.
- Uncheck the Hide checkbox for the query "All".
- End Adaptation Mode.
Organize Queries; Query; Custom; User; Adaptation; Hide; Hidden; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To