- In the component overview of production order, the withdrawn quantity does not match the posted quantity in material document.
- In app "Monitor Production / Planned Orders ", also the field "Qty withdrawn" in Components layout does not match the quantity in Documented Goods Movements layout.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Unplanned goods issue is not updating the reservation.
If the goods movement should update the withdraw quantity, please make sure that the data is NOT posted as unplanned goods issue.
- Goods movements through confirmation
- Activate flag backflush for this material in material master or set it manually in component detail after order creation.
- Activate flag 'All components' in SSCUI 102440 for relevant order type and plant.
- Goods movements through Procure(MM) or API
Please make sure that the goods movement is posted with reference to the reservation.
production order information system, COOIS, Monitor Production / Planned Orders , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , PP-SFC , Production Orders , Problem