Supplier Invoices are sent to wrong approvers.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
You have set up an approval limit for Supplier Invoices based on cost center as per bellow:
- Work Center Application and User management.
- Common tasks
- Define Approval Limits
- Here you have defined an approval limit based on cost center.
However, the system still sends some supplier invoices to wrong approvers
This is the normal and expected system behavior.
The settings present under Define Approval limits work only for Purchase Orders and not for Supplier Invoices
To solve the issue, you need to go:
- Work Center Application and User Management
- Employee Work Distribution
- Click edit
- Select Purchasing Approval Value Limit
Here you can maintain the approval value limit on Employee level, but not on cost center level.
Once you will maintain the correct approval value limit per employee, your supplier invoices will be sent to the correct and needed approver.
Define Approval limits, Supplier Invoices, Employee Work Distribution , KBA , approval value limit , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To