CPI-DS Job calling an RFC has an error like below:
2021-05-13 07:29:26 (E)(2301:3090417472)RUN-50406 |Session *|Data flow * Data flow <*> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is<��qﾰﾗ�========================================================== Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
The process executing data flow <NEW_RFC_DF_RFC> has died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
2021-05-13 07:29:26 (E)(2301:3090417472)RUN-50409 |Session NEW_RFC
The job process could not communicate with the data flow <*> process. For details, see previously logged error <50406>.
SAP Cloud Integration for data services
KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.