- When confirming a picking warehouse task through apps "Run Outbound Process" or "Confirm Warehouse Tasks", you get the following error message:
Specify the correct lower-level HU
Message no. /SCWM/L3696
- S/4HANA Cloud Warehouse Management
- The warehouse task is created for the higher level HU.
- Standard behavior, the lower-level HU is not proposed as source HU.
- In nested HU pick scenario, you may only confirm the warehouse task through apps "Run Outbound Process" or "Confirm Warehouse Task" in case you pick the full quantity of a homogeneous HU (no mixed stock). In this case, you will pick both the higher-level and lower-lever HUs. Otherwise, you need to specify the lower-level HU in which the stock is located during the warehouse task confirmation through app "Confirm Warehouse Tasks - Advanced":
- Find the warehouse task in app "Confirm Warehouse Tasks - Advanced"
- Click "Confirm in Foreground"
- Change the "Source HU" field from higher-level HU to the lower-level HU and save
sub-hu, top-hu, subHU, topHU, ewm, extended warehouse management, ewm cloud, s4hana cloud ewm, handling unit, s4hana cloud, s4hana cloud wm, cloud wm, , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM , Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) , How To