External users are exposed to "Approve Object" on their Dashboard under To-Do Section.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as the Onboardee.
2. Once you logged in, click on the check on the upper right To-Do Button.
3. Approve requests [object Object] shows
This is a known defect where External Users having access to the Approval Tile.
- Navigate to Mange Home Page
- In To-Do Settings, Show/Hide To-Do Tiles
- Select 'Approval Request'
- Then, turn this off.
PERMANENT FIX: Reference internal ticket - ECT-171988
- The Engineering Team has introduced a code-fix to exclude External Users from having access to the Approval Tile.
- It is scheduled to be deployed on the 2h 2021 (b2111) release. (Note that this is subject to changes)
Approve Object, OBX, ONB 2.0, Approval Tile, ECT-17988, PLU-4825, To-Do notifications tab, External Users, Onboardee, OBX, ONB 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Known Error