When transfer some assets from one company code to another company code via transaction code ABT1N, error AAPO118 occurred.
Message no. AAPO118
1. You tried to post a retirement to asset XXXX. You entered transaction type 0001, in which the 'retirement with revenue' indicator is set.
2. You tried to transfer asset XXXX. You entered transfer variant 0001, which uses a transaction type for 'retirement with revenue' in at least one depreciation area.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ABT1N, AAPO118, Retirement with revenue , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.