Created a new Job Role in Manage Job Roles, but it's not available in Browse Families and Roles.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Roles
- Create a new Job Role
- Now, go to Recruiting
- Click on Create New to create a new job requisitions
- Choose "Browse Families and Roles"
- See that the role created is not available
The feature "Enable job role tags" is enabled in Provisioning, and the newly created Job Role hasn't been associated with a job role tag.
As described in the KBA 2596016 - Using Job Role Tags in Browse Families and Roles - Recruiting Management, if roles are untagged, then the roles won't be visible in the system, they will be hidden. To make them visible, they have to be associated with a role tag.
The steps for importing the job role tags and fixing this issue are described in the KBA above.
job, role, tag, manage, browse, families, roles, families & roles. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem