- You create a posting change delivery through an Inventory Management (IM) app, for example "Post Goods Movement (MIGO)" app or "Transfer Stock - In Plant" app.
- After the delivery is created, you can find it in "Display Outbound Delivery" app but cannot find it in "Run Outbound Process - Deliveries" app.
- Message "Delivery was distributed, therefore display only" is shown in "Display Outbound Delivery" app.
- S/4HANA Cloud Warehouse Management
- Standard behavior. Wrong app is being used for processing posting changes.
- You need to use app "Process Posting Change Item" instead of "Run Outbound Process - Deliveries" app.
- This is because in Cloud WM (EWM) point of view, this is not an Outbound Delivery but a Posting Change since you are changing attributes of the stock only.
- The scope item which handles it is 3BU - Warehouse Posting Changes. This case falls under "Posting Changes Triggered in Inventory Management" option of this scope item.
ewm, posting change, cloud wm, cloud ewm, outbound delivery, posting change delivery, pc, pc delivery, obd delivery, no data found, , KBA , SCM-EWM-GM-PC , Posting Changes , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions