You are unable to save the Account ID (from the Serial ID advanced search) as blank.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Seçect the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket description).
- Go to the Products facet and click on Add.
- Open the Value help from the Serial ID field.
- Click on the Advanced Search.
- Clear the value from the field Account ID.
- Save the Query.
- Repeat the steps 5,6 and 7. Now Open the query that you just saved, the Account ID field will not be empty (as it was saved on the Step 8).
The Registered Product UI is Context based. This means the value which are passed through inports are can not be overwritten by personalization.
In order to save the query with the Account ID as blank, you can add a star (*) in in the Account ID field. This will result in all values being ignored and the field being showing blank results.
Adaptation; Filter; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To