- Your IBP system landscape consists of three (3) or more systems: i.e. Dev, Test and Prod (or Dev, Test, QA and Prod, etc);
- If the systems are D1, T1 and P1, the transport route would be D1 -> T1 -> P1;
- Your systems have been migrated to the Collection-Based export/import apps;
- You are trying to export a collection to Production (P1) from the Test system (T1) from the Export Software Collection app and you see the message 'Export is locked for the system' or 'Export is not supported in this type of tenant'.
- Therefore, how do you export a collection to Production (P1) in this situation?
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
ibp, three, tenant, system, landscape, dev, test, prod, production, productive, export, software, collection, import, forward, locked, transport, import, not, supported, type, tenant , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF-DMT , Transport of Data Model , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.