A different form template than the one you expect gets picked. Your expectation is based on a UI change performed for example on sales quotes.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Administration work center
- Open the Form Template Selection view
- Search for the relevant BO, for example: "Sales Quote"
- Now upload 2 Form templates i.e. "A" and "B" and restrict the rule based on the Sales Org." A" and "B".
As next Step
- Navigate to the Work Center Sales
- Go to the Sales Quotes view
- Create a new Sales Quote and choose sales Org. "A"
- Navigate to the Action -> Edit Output Settings. You will see the correct template A based on the Sales Org. A is picked as you have setup the rule.
- Now change the Sales Org. to "B"
- Navigate to the Action->Edit Output Settings. You will see the correct template "B" based on the Sales Org. "B" is picked as you have setup the rule.
- Open the Action Edit Output Settings
- Change the template manually or hit apply and you change the Sales Org.. Again the template would be shown as the template after you hit the apply button.
The expectation is that the template is still changing based on the i.e. Sales Org. change as before you hit the "Apply" button.
After hitting the apply button no further template validation happens therefore the last template before hitting apply will always be shown.
If you still want a validation of form template rules, please do not use the apply button. This is the expected system behavior and has not changed.
Preview, Wrong Form Template, Edit Output Settings, Apply. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions