When a Contract Account is being created or edited, an automatic IDoc is not getting created to replicate the Contract Account from the external system to the Cloud for Customer.
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are multiple root causes that can cause this problem, please make sure to double check the following SAP Help Configuration guide before testing the scenario: Configuration Guide
Please also make sure:
- C4C Scoping is correctly set;
You need to scope the following question: "Do you want to replicate contracts between your cloud solution and external application?"
This is available at (Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Applications and Solutions >Integration into Sales, Service, and Marketing Processes)
- The section Contract Account Delta to configure Contract Account replication is in place: Delta Configuration Guide;
- In transaction WE20, iDoc Message Type ISU_C4C_CONTRACT_ACCOUNT_REPL has been correctly configured in the Partner Profile * of Type LS;
- iDoc Receiver Port is correctly configured;
- RFC Destination is working correctly;
- Initial Load with ABAP Report ISU_C4C_ACCOUNT_EXTRACT need to work correctly, and Outbound iDocs in the report correctly triggered;
- Transaction SWETYPV needs to be correctly configured for the ISUACCOUNT Object Type, both for the Created and Changed events;
- The BADI is implemented and configured and assigned to the partner(receiver system)
- Check if via transaction SE38 -> ISU_C4C_ACCOUNT_EXTRACT , the Idoc gets generated and the Contract Account is replicated to C4C correctly;
- In case the Idoc is only not being automatically generated in ISU TI3-100 system when created or edited using CAA1 CAA2, then please;
Verify if you have any BADI to determine the receiver system in delta replication. In case the records are not found to assign the receiver system based on selected conditions. the delta replication will fail, leading the Contract Accounts to not being automatically replicated. To fix this, please adjust and check the delta conditions. We have also attached a screenshot for your reference.
Please verify all possible root causes and apply the necessary fixes / configuration changes.
Utilities; CA; Integration; S4; ERP; ISU , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To