When opening a Ticket, the Depersonalize button is not visible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Select the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Click on the cogwheel icon for actions. The button Depersonalize is not available.
There are 3 mandatory parameters for the button to be visible.
The 3 parameters that need to be in place are:
First parameter - System scoping should be correctly set:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select your project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step Scoping.
- Go to Built-in Services and Support > System Management > scope Security.
- Now go to the step Questions.
- Go to Built-in Services and Support > System Management > Security.
- Scope the question "You can use predefined security settings".
Second parameter - The Ticket must be in status Closed
Third parameter - The user performing the action must be assigned to the Data Protection and Privacy work center, otherwise the Depersonalize button will not be visible.
Depersonalization; Missing; Field; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions