No codes are available for selection in the Inspection Plan, even if the Quality Code was already created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Quality Planning work center.
- Go to the Inspection Plan view.
- Filter for Active.
- Click on New - New Inspection Plan.
- In the first step, define the Key Parameters.
- In the second step, click to Add Row in Assign Quality Codes.
System shows: No data record found.
When creating a New Catalog ID, system automatically populates the Valid From field with a future date, that's why it does not appear in the New Inspection Plan.
You need to change the Valid From field from a New Catalog ID from tomorrow date to today date.
Inspection Plan; New Catalog ID; Quality Code; Codes; , KBA , SRD-PLM-QA , Quality Assurance , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions