You have made some changes to in the system but after clicking on the refresh button in the related report, the changes are not updated. The report is only refreshed after the tab is closed and opened again.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Report view.
- Open any report.
- Make a change in the system. (For example: change the ticket name).
- Go back to Report tab and click on the Refresh button.
- You will see that it does not refresh the changes that you have just made on step 4.
When the report is executed for the first time, some of the main information is retrieved from the backend, including the text (for example: subject of the ticket) is displayed in the report. The system then caches this information for subsequent use, in order to provide a better performance during the report interaction.
The text / description and other relevant information are cached and are reused in the subsequent report interaction, like in this case, refresh. This is the reason why the text does not reflect the changed value.
Please reopen the report.
Report, Refresh, Button, not, working , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To