You are getting the error when uploading Leads using Data Workbench.
Error: Create not allowed for properties: LeadID. Check metadata for LeadTextCollectionCollection when you are trying to upload the Lead Notes in Data Workbench
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench and select Import.
- Select the Individual Object and then Insert.
- Choose Lead Notes from the Standard Object and then upload the data file.
- Once the upload is done, you can see that the Data Workbench task got into error.
- Download the Error file and you can see the error, Create not allowed for properties: LeadID. Check metadata for LeadTextCollectionCollection.
This error is getting raised because of the Lead ID field in the Data file. The field Lead ID is creatable = False in the LeadTextCollectionCollection.
- Clear all the values from the Lead ID.
- Pass values in the LeadExternalKey field. (You can export the Lead external key in Data workbench from the Lead Object using the Lead ID)
Lead, DataWorkbench, LeadTextCollectionCollection, , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions