You want to update the application protocol in communication arrangement but you are unable to find the options in the drop-down.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select view Input and Output Management-> Communication Arrangements
- Select Purchase Order Integration->Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Under Technical Data, you want to set application protocol as "Web Service"
- You are unable to find the options in the drop-down
This is a limitation.
You need to press numeric digits like 5 (web service), 1(SAP NetWeaver XI 3.0) etc and select enter.
You can post in customer influence forum for enhancing this option: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886 .
application protocol Web Service, Communication Arrangement, Business-to-Business (B2B) communication, purchase order integration, web service , KBA , application protocol web service , business-to-business (b2b) communication , communication arrangement , AP-RC-CEC-B2B , ByD On-Demand Cloud-Process Integration B2B , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To