- ENTITY dimension members are not displayed in BPC Web Admin(Master data for ENTITY dimension exist in the back-end)
- This issue started when the customer tried to add a new version(time dependent hierarchy) for the dimension and ran UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE.
- The system is upgraded from BPC10.1/BW 7.4 to BPC10.1/BW7.5 SP20
- Executing UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE and UJHANA_REFERSH_VIR_CUBE generates "500 Internal Server Error" in BPC Web.
- ST22 dump is generated:
- Runtime Errors DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ABAP Program CL_UJAM_BW_HIER_ACCESSOR======CP
- Short Text Access using a 'NULL' data reference is not possible
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
500, server error, ST22, CL_UJAM_BW_HIER_ACCESSOR======CP, TDH, time dependent hierarchy, Access using a 'NULL' data reference is not possible , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.