Sales Data Not Copied to Account When Converting Lead to Account and Contact.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Choose Leads View.
- Open XYZ (XYZ represent Lead ID)
- Choose Actions Button.
- Select Convert to Account and Contact from drop-down menu.
The Sales data is not copied to new account because the scoping question "Do you want to keep your Lead’s Sales Area Data (Sales Org, Distribution Channel, Division etc ) when converting a Lead to a Customer? " is not selected.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective project.
- Choose Edit project Scope.
- Navigate to Scoping Questions View.
- Choose Sales
- Select Lead Management
- Choose Lead
- In the Scoping questions go to "Lead Sales Area Defaulting During Conversion (1) "
- Review the Question "Do you want to keep your Lead’s Sales Area Data (Sales Org, Distribution Channel, Division etc ) when converting a Lead to a Customer? "
- Select the checkbox.
- Complete the scoping and close the project.
Lead Conversion, Lead to Account and Contact , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem