- To generate a Direct Link and then add it to the Easy Links tile on SF Learning Homepage.
- To add a Direct Link in LMS to access Employee Profile Portlet.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Firstly, get a direct link generated as per the following SAP help link:
Building a Direct Link - Build a direct link when you want to send a link that can take users directly to their information in SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Add generated direct link in URL field of an Easy Link. Check the following article/ KBA:
- Adding SAP SuccessFactors Learning Easy Links - Add easy links to create a link on users' Links tile. Links are URLs that your users frequently visit
- 2290129 - How to Edit Easy Links in LMS Links tile
NOTE: You can edit the label value by using the Label ID shown in Easy Link section. Check article from point 2 above.
2219218 - Direct, Easy & External Links - User Assistance Documentation links
SF, LMS, quick links, easy links, external links, LinkedIn, Lynda, Direct links, Homepage, tile, Learning Management, Portal, Employee profile, URL, Hyperlink, Third party tool, Portlet, deeplink, generated, Library, catalogue, Category, classification, courses, search , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Page and Tiles , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions