- Export model Fails with error message "Activation failed for at least one object;source code move failed" in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Detailed Error "Object xxxxxxxxxxxxx exported Errors occurred while creating object yyyyyyyyyyyyy of type zip in package FPA_EXPORT.t.1.<Export job name>_aaaaaaaaaaaaa.t.1.bbbbbbbbbbbbbb with activation: Inactive object to be activated does not exist in repository.; exception 40136: repository/base/activation/activator.cpp:834 Repository: Activation failed for at least one object;source code move failed"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.7.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Deployment -> Export.
- Choose the model which to be exported, and with all the dependencies.
- Export, then the error occurred with the model.
The model is import data connection model. Which contains quite large size of records.
As a result, the generated tgz file is over 3GB.
Export the model without data, this will help reduce size of the model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
import, transfer, migrate, model object, giga byte, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0