You many want to know:
- How Salesforce Platform API Versions 21.0 through 30.0 Retirement would affect SAP Data Services
- What's the plan for SAP Data Services on Salesforce API version 21.0 when it's out of support from 2022
- If Salesforce.com version 21 is the only one SAP Data Services support
- If Salesforce can still be used in/after 2022
- How Salesforce support policy changing would affect SAP Data Services
- If Salesforce API version 22 (and after) still be supported by SAP Data Services
- If SAP Data Services can be connected to SFDC directly?
- SAP Data Services 4.X
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) version 21 (with AppExchange API for Enterprise version 21.0)
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP Data Services 4.3
Salesforce Platform API Versions 21.0 through 30.0 Retirement, DS, Data Services, SFDC, Adapter, Data Intelligence Platform , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.