When you click in the Last Call Date hyperlink inside a Call List a new page is opened with the error message "Service cannot be reached", informing about a 404 error.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Call Lists work center.
- Open Call List ABC (where ABC is the ID of the Call List).
- Open the Overview view of Call List ABC.
- Click in the hyperlink on the Last Call Date column of the Participants section.
A new page is opened with the error message "Service cannot be reached", informing about a 404 error.
'Enable New Quick View' is flagged as 'No' inside Company Settings.
- Click in the Profile Menu (upper right corner of screen).
- Select the Settings option.
- Click in the Company Settings in the left menu.
- Look for 'Enable new Quick View' and set is as 'Yes'.
- Logout of the system and preferably clear your caches/cookies of your browser before logging in again.
Call Lists ; Last Call Date ; Service cannot be reached ; HTTP 404 ; Not Found ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-TLS , Tele-sales , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions