In App Display Line Items in General Ledger (App ID F2217 ), Reversal Reference Document (The material document created from reversal) shows on line item(s) which were not reversed in app Material Documents Overview (F1077) -> Reverse
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Goods receipt for Purchase order created with multiple items (In this example 2 purchase order items)
- In App Material Documents Overview (F1077) -> Reverse only material document item 1 reversed
- Procurement provides the functionality of partially reversing an MM document.
- The accounting documents generated by the reversal material documents are referencing the original material document posted.
- From an FI perspective only the whole document can be addressed from procurement side to FI during the reversal process.
- System working as designed
- Amounts are correct
- The purchasing document and item related to the reversed item is updated in the reversal document
- If other items are reversed at a later date they will also get the original material document number in field Reversal Reference Document example in green
- In app Display Line Items in General Ledger the original goods receipt FI Journal Entry holds the original reversal material document number 5000001734 in field Reversal Reference Document
Whereas Whereas in app Display Journal Entries -> Display Document Header the Reversal Reference is latest Reversal Material Document number in this case 5000001760
MM, reversal partial , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105